james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Norman Maurer <nor...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Container/DI
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2009 16:09:08 GMT
Hi Bob,

w0h00 I was not aware of that. Thx for sharing this. With this stuff
avaible I'm +1 to move from avalon/spring to guice.

Anyone who would like to help getting this done ? Or anyone here who
think this is a bad idea ? Should I start a VOTE ?

Bye,
Norman

Ps: Bob what about helping to get this done with some patches ;) ?