james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Burrell Donkin <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r810059 - /james/project/trunk/project/src/site/site.xml
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2009 09:11:47 GMT
On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 10:00 AM, Robert Burrell
Donkin<robertburrelldonkin@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 9:37 AM, Robert Burrell
> Donkin<robertburrelldonkin@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 3:13 PM, Stefano Bagnara<apache@bago.org> wrote:
>>> Doesn't this break navigation from local stages and from
>>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/site/trunk/www/index.html ?
>>
>> yes
>>
>>> Is this something broken by the newest site plugin or is there any other
>>> explaination for this change?
>>
>> the site plugin specified in the apache release pom missed up the top link urls
>>
>> i wanted to be able to announce the 2.3.2 release and a stuffed up
>> site was holding this up. i'll take a look and see whether i can find
>> a better solution...
>
> upgrading to 2.0.1 doesn't work either: the URLs are screwed for the
> images as well. the website's pretty stuffed ATM.

it's the staging that's broken for me. upgrading to 2.0.1 generates
fine for the local target but stuffs up the relative URL rewriting for
staging in a local directory :-/

i think that the breadcrumbs at the top of the page are better as
absolute URLs but i'll switch the relative URLs back and go back to
using manual copying (rather than staging) unless anyone has any ideas
how to fix this issue...

- robert