james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Burrell Donkin <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r806973 - in /james/server/trunk/smtpserver-function/src: main/java/org/apache/james/smtpserver/ main/java/org/apache/james/smtpserver/core/ main/java/org/apache/james/smtpserver/core/esmtp/ main/java/org/apache/james/smtpserver/core/
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2009 12:07:38 GMT
On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 8:38 PM, Robert Burrell
Donkin<robertburrelldonkin@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 9:12 PM, Norman Maurer<norman@apache.org> wrote:
>> Im still thinkin we should just inject the "full" service if its needed.
>
> agreed: it's just hard to do ATM
>
> i'll try to take a look at doing this tomorrow

i've started to take a look at this now

it's going to require a number of preliminary changes to allow me to
use the LoaderService to construct the hooks. the integration relies
on the annotations to inject LoaderService into the SMTPServer, so i'm
going to need to switch AbstractJamesService to use them for
initialisation and inject the loader. this reference can then be
injected into the handler to construct the hooks. once this is done,
then the references can be injected by annotated setters.

- robert