james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Hontvári József <jhontv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: refactor smtpserver to use async (mina)
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2009 05:33:12 GMT
Hello,

it might be interesting to know, that SubEtha SMTP switched to MINA
previously, then later abandoned it. Performance was a secondary
aspect in the decision, and there were little measurement. I am sure,
a detailed study would be popular, whatever the result is.
More info here: See http://infohazard.org/se/archive_msg.jsp?msgId=42764

 J.