james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Funnell <simonfunn...@googlemail.com>
Subject Wiki Page Request
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2009 18:17:08 GMT
Hi,

I have assumed people are busy and will supply me guidance on the
documentation effort soon, thanks. If I failed to make it clear in
previous mails, I am prepared to put myself into service for the next
six weeks to assist with the growth of the James project. At present, I
feel the best way for me to add value, without stalling the current
effort, is to provide documentation that is useful to both the user and
developer community. I have attached a document I would like to add to
the wiki, it starts to abstract the roles and responsibilities required
to manage James. To date, I have only played the first three roles.
Commentary on suitability, and if applicable revision, is welcome.

I hope it is of interest.

Regards,

Simon