james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Manuel Carrasco MoƱino <manuel.carrasc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [hupa] ignoring resources
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2009 09:30:22 GMT
Hello,

Although it is possible to use other IDE's for developing hupa, we (Norman
and me) are using eclipse + google-plugin because it makes things easier.
We share these files because setup is a bit tiresome, so some of these files
are useful to be in the repo.
But you are right, we have to check all files/folders and do a housekeeping.

Thanks.
Manolo