james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Norman Maurer <norman.mau...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [server] Splitting configurations /configuration cleanup
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2010 06:33:08 GMT
Hi Eric,

to be honest you will not be able to reuse your config.xml without
modifications. Current development version of james is not compatible
(config-wise) with 2.3.x. We will provide "migration" informations to
our users once the new configuration layout is worked out.

Bye,
Norman

Ps: I think we can stilll provide a config.xml file which includes all
other xmls.