james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Dhrubo <dhrubo.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [IMAP] JCR Mailbox (Tasks for Robert =P)
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 11:30:30 GMT
If you are trying to just build a JCR pluggable module please do not use
spring-module for Jackrabbit
Its buggy and assumes a JDBC datasource like session factory implementation
with just 1 user based session.
So suggest using a customer wrapper over Jcr support of Jackrabbit with per
user session needed here.