james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <eric.char...@u-mangate.com>
Subject Re: OutOfMemory exception
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2010 16:44:37 GMT
Hello Norman,
Done :)
Tks, Eric

PS1 : I didn't change the config, except for the JDCBDomainList I am using.
PS2 : I only checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/server/trunk and not the other
projects. From what I read from the poms, snapshot version of imap-mailbox, jsieve,... are
taken from the central maven repository and I don't have to rebuild those projects.