james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <eric.char...@u-mangate.com>
Subject Re: Re: OutOfMemory exception
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2010 18:02:13 GMT
Hi Norman,

It is now working as I would expect: deleted mails via imap are no more
dowloaded via pop3, after thunderbird exit of course doing the expunge.

Just for the record, I am pretty sure the behaviour was not correct with
the versions that were producin oom.
Probably nothing to do with each others; your commits seem to have
solved much issues.

Tks,

Eric