james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <eric.char...@u-mangate.com>
Subject Re: programatically create/delete accounts --James 3.x
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2010 19:26:25 GMT
Hi,
2) Just inject the UsersRepository into your app.

I suppose this will work only if you develop in the james'
ApplicationContext, meaning you have to integrate the whole james
spring-beans.xml into you application.
Or maybe you can only use the spring-beans.xml part related to
UsersRepository without any other resources (no xml file from conf
directory,...) ?

Tks,

Eric