james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Tim-Christian Mundt <...@tim-erwin.de>
Subject Re: GSOC Student Tim Erwin accepted
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2010 09:17:54 GMT
Thanks Norman for the welcome. I've been here on the mailing list for
some weeks, so at least I'm not totally foreign to most of you. I'm
excited about this opportunity and hope the next few month will be
beneficial for all of us.
While Norman is my official mentor, of course all of you are always
invited to give comments, critics and suggestions. The next few weeks
are intended for community bonding, we will figure out how my little
project should be integrated into the James project. I'm sure, this
won't be a big thing - communication via mailing list seems to work great.

So... thanks for having me :)

Regards
Tim