james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Norman Maurer <norman.mau...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: programatically create/delete accounts --James 3.x
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2010 14:32:22 GMT
Hi there,

there are some options here..

1) use JMX todo this
2) Just inject the UsersRepository into your app
3) Using commons-net to connect via telnet

About a web-imap client... There is HUPA which is a JAMES subproject.
But its not 100% complete. Anyway feedback is welcome:

http://james.apache.org/hupa

An other very good webmail client is roundcube webmail:

http://roundcube.net/

Hope this helps,
Norman