james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JPA for imap 0.1 release
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2010 15:43:11 GMT
Hi Tim,

Config is the price to pay for the many available options. It has also
to see with Spring, and not only with JPA. We may begin another thread
later on to talk about this.

I'm also happy with OpenJPA and using its proprietary annotations (not
classes) doesn't prohibit a developer/deployer to define another JPA
provider.

What about :
- @ElementJoinColumn ?
- rename 'openjpa' package to 'streaming' ?

I will be off for 2 weeks and won't probably be able to continue the
conversation.

Tks,

Eric