james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Tim-Christian Mundt <...@tim-erwin.de>
Subject Maildir take 1
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 13:26:29 GMT
Hi,

I'm sorry, I can't install svnmailer in a reasonable amount of time
(because my provider doesn't let me install debian > etch and debian
already removed all etch packages from the mirrors). So you simply get
this manual notification which is more resource friendly anyways:

I committed a first working version of maildir support for james:
http://maildir.tim-erwin.de/changeset/2

The server starts and is able to display a mailbox structure previously
created with dovecot and add more mailboxes. If you are interested,
please have a look and point me to all things that are leading into a
totally wrong direction (keep in mind, this is very early code). You can
download the code at svn://tim-erwin.de/maildir

Thanks
Tim