james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Tim-Christian Mundt <...@tim-erwin.de>
Subject Re: [IMAP Maildir] Using absolute path as Key of Mailbox
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2010 07:42:52 GMT
Hi Norman,

thanks for the hint. That's really valuable. Do we need an ID anyways?
JPA needs one (until now) to build relationships. But besides that?
getMailboxById() is hardly ever used IIRC. Will look into this as soon
as I'm done with the MailPath thing.

Cassandra backend... this will be quite a unique feature for a mail server!

Cheers
Tim