james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Manuel Carrasco Moñino <man...@apache.org>
Subject Re: James jobs in Hudson
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 09:41:16 GMT
On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 11:27 AM, Norman Maurer <norman@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Manuel,
>
> the deploy is needed to have it on the maven snapshot repository. For

Yeah, the problem is that the deploy can only be done in the master
because other nodes don't have enough credentials to update the repo.

> the other problem the best is to poke on infrstructure@apache.org.

OK, I'll open a ticket to ask them to configure the settings.xml in other nodes.

The postage-trunk-m2 problem should be fixed by us, because it is
necessary to modify the pom and the code.

Tks
-Manolo