james-server-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Norman Maurer <nor...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RedHat 6 Problem
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 07:13:29 GMT
Hi Robert,

normally you would just put your jar in /path/to/james/conf/lib/

Could you try this ?

Bye,
Norman

2010/7/12 Robert Gurule <rgurule@lanl.gov>:
> Hi Norm,
>
>   Thanks for taking a look at this:
>
>   Two things:
>   1) Under Redhat 6, the setenv.sh is not getting properly executed from
> run.sh hence my mailet is not  being instantiated. If I hardcode the mailet
> path at the end of the CLASSPATH statement in run.sh my mailet is found,
> otherwise it is not.
>  2)  Having resolved the above problem with a hardcode fix in run.sh, I get
> this error which does not occur in the windows version:
>
> INFO  14:22:43,049 | org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService | ActiveMQ JMS
> Med
> WARN  14:22:43,060 |
> org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerCond
> WARN  14:22:43,061 |
> org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerCond
> WARN  14:22:43,062 |
> org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerCond
> WARN  14:22:43,062 |
> org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerConl
> WARN  14:22:43,062 |
> org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerCond
> WARN  14:22:43,063 |
> org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerConl
> WARN  14:22:43,063 |
> org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerCond
> WARN  14:22:43,063 |
> org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerConl
> WARN  14:22:43,062 |
> org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerCond
> WARN  14:22:43,063 |
> org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerConl
> WARN  14:22:43,062 |
> org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerCond
> WARN  14:22:43,063 |
> org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerConl
> WARN  14:22:43,062 |
> org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerConl
> WARN  14:22:43,063 |
> org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerCond
> WARN  14:22:43,063 |
> org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerConl
> WARN  14:22:43,063 |
> org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerCond
> WARN  14:22:43,064 |
> org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerConl
> WARN  14:22:43,064 |
> org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerConl
> Exception in thread "main"
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExcept)
>       at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InitDestroyAnnotationBe)
>       at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBea)
>       at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBea)
>       at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBea)
>       at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBea)
>       at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getO)
>       at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegist)
>       at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetB)
>       at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBea)
>       at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory)
>       at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finis)
>       at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refre)
>       at
> org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<)
>       at
> org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<)
>       at
> org.apache.james.container.spring.JamesServerApplicationContext.<ini)
>       at org.apache.james.container.spring.Main.main(Main.java:27)
> Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
> ../home/esn_user/esn_gateway/JameServ)
>       at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
>       at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:106)
>       at
> org.apache.james.socket.netty.AbstractConfigurableAsyncServer.buildS)
>       at
> org.apache.james.socket.netty.AbstractConfigurableAsyncServer.init(A)
>       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>       at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl)
>       at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcce)
>       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>       at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InitDestroyAnnotationBe)
>       at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InitDestroyAnnotationBe)
>       at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InitDestroyAnnotationBe)
>       ... 15 more
> [root@nh-4 bin]#
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> Robert L. Gurule'
> High Performance Computing
> Scientific Software Engineering  (HPC-1)
> Los Alamos National Laboratory, MS B295
> Los Alamos, New Mexico 87545
> 505-665-3538 (office)
> 505-690-1011 (cell)
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: server-dev-unsubscribe@james.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: server-dev-help@james.apache.org
>
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: server-dev-unsubscribe@james.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: server-dev-help@james.apache.org


Mime
View raw message