james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Summer of Code End
Date Sat, 14 Aug 2010 09:46:13 GMT
Hi Tim,

I checked-out, compiled, deployed and tested without any problem.
Your MailDir store is working :) and generates the cur, new, tmp in my
user directory.

Last but not least, your code is really well structured and readable.
You really made great job!

Btw, we knew that James architecture was great open to alternative
store, and you proved it.

Quick comments:
- I renamed /var/james/Maildirs/%user to ../var/Maildirs/%user (maybe
should be file://var/...) to have relative paths to james deployment
(more coherent with other stores)
- I configured with JDBCDomainList and defined eric@localhost.net user.
The created dir is "/var/Maildirs/eric/...". We may have user clash if
let's say eric@otherdomain.net is defined.

Tks,

Eric