james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Tim-Christian Mundt <...@tim-erwin.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release JAMES IMAP 0.1
Date Sun, 12 Sep 2010 16:29:40 GMT
Hi,

[ ] +1 Please release the artifacts (non-binding)

We should soon release a new James version in order to get more
attention and developers and feedback. However, I still find it just
logical to split the storage packages from the imap project. Moreover,
before the next final release it is crucial to clean up the
configuration in a way Eric pointed out (unify notation) and make it
simpler.

Tim