james-server-dev mailing list archives

From jbijoe <...@Daggerpoint.com>
Subject Question about SNAPSHOT repository
Date Sat, 11 Sep 2010 01:29:38 GMT

Greetings team,
Im really excited about using the latest and greatest...  I am running on a
Solaris platform
and everything looks GOOD!  Very Exciting...  Only one hang up...  I have no
clue where
my GOOD emails are being stored..      Looks like perhaps they are going
into a derby
db???     Im attempting to use either IMAP and/or MBOX , prefer MBOX
first.... then IMAP, or lastly POP...
In any case, I cant seem to find the GOOD email coming in...  No trouble
finding the spam
and error crap coing down the pipe.....     I have previosusly been using
version 2.3 of james
but really like what I see in the SNAPSHOT....    Ive also tried the v3
release without success...
I like the modular XML files.   Makes ADMIN way easier.....  I know just
wherer to go......
TIA
Regards,
joe