james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Question about SNAPSHOT repository
Date Sat, 11 Sep 2010 08:02:52 GMT
  Hi Joe,
Mails are stored in derby database (the var/derbydb directory).
You can change the database to whatever you like in
conf/META-INF/persistence.xml (plain JPA 2.0).
We don't support mbox as mails store, but if you like file-style
persitence, there is maildir.
Tks,
Eric
PS : Btw, it should take long anymore for the 3.0M1 official release.