james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release JAMES IMAP 0.1
Date Sun, 12 Sep 2010 20:52:49 GMT
2010/9/11 Norman Maurer <norman@apache.org>
> its a long time since we started to work on the imap code for james. I
> think now its time to cut the first release a.k.a 0.1.

This is really a great news!

Thank you, Norman, very very much for all you have done for this
release to happen. And thanks to everyone else that donated to the
IMAP project, in random order from my memory: Joakim, Robert,
Tim-Christian, Eric.

Even if I don't use IMAP, I think it is a "must have" for james to
increase its user base!

> So please review and cast your vote:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejames-013/

[X] +1 Please release the artifacts

I'm really happy with the resulting modularization: mailbox/protocol
separation seems succesfull and having so many store implementations
in the 0.1 release is incredible!

Stefano