james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Tim-Christian Mundt <...@tim-erwin.de>
Subject Re: Web Site update 20101028
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2010 06:54:45 GMT
Hi Eric,

you put a whole lot of effort into the site. Thanks a lot. That's of
such great importance!
It looks really good, although some pages are too wide (e.g.
http://james.apache.org/server/3/index.html ) and not even viewable on a
1400px wide screen.

The Server v2 link in the "Documentation" section is dead.

I cannot really find an easy way to download James server. We should
have a very prominent link that encourages people to try James 3.

Regards
Tim