james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ the cause?
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2010 06:02:39 GMT
It's the same with latest thunderbird
I restarted disabling 'Check for new messages on startup on all my
accounts.
If I go quickly from one folder to another, I fall back in the endless
'downloading'/'indexing'...
However, if I quietly click on 'Get Mail' folder per folder, it's ok.

I think we are still with Bug 1 (Bug 2 and 3 should be resolved if 1 is
resolved) for IMAP, fetching simultaneously some folders.
Bug 4 is for amq.

Tks,

Eric