james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Where are logo src (gimp,...)?
Date Sat, 16 Oct 2010 12:30:45 GMT
Hi Stefano,

I looked for a place to download Florentine URW Regular font and
eventually put it in svn, but it seems that we need to pay for that (20
to 40$, depends where).
I have no plan to use it atm, but was just thinking it would be good to
have it under the hand, just in case we need it one day.
But even it has been bought, I suppose it would not be possible to put
it in svn (apache 2.0 licence).

Tks,

Eric