james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Progressive update of the web site
Date Sat, 23 Oct 2010 06:31:46 GMT
Hi All,

I updated the menus in james-project to better reflect the current James
state.
I also created a maven site for protocols based on the confluence site
Norman has done.

I began to check-in in SVN the generated protocols site (with
javadoc,...), but cancelled it due to the many amount of MB it had to
transfer (and the resulting commit notifications,...).
For now, I simply SCPed the files to the right directory on the server.
The web site should be soon visible on http://james.apache.org/protocols.

If OK for you, I will for now (temporary) directly copy the files on the
server, rather than checkin/checkout via SVN.
In this phase, I will have to handle much operations, and I think it is
not mandatory for now to go via SVN.
Once fixed, we can always check-in the correct version in SVN (maybe
directly from server, even if I don't think this would be much 'legal'...).

Also you can have a look (tomorrow, when web site is automatically
published) on the top-level menu and send here your comments.
Once approved, I will apply this new skin (top/left menu) to all sites
(mailet, jSPF,... and all) to have a coherent navigation.

Tks,

Eric