james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Progressive update of the web site
Date Sat, 23 Oct 2010 11:44:51 GMT
Damn it!!

This should have been the one-and-only one

...and this one should never existed

I still don't understand how I came to let it commit (index and
newsarchive files are still on my disk...)
now I see my local svn repo is corrupted (weird behavior from eclise and
cli).
I am now doing a fresh check-out and will recommit the change.
In the meantime, I have svn cp the correct version in repo.

Sorry for the mess,

Eric