james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Progressive update of the web site
Date Sat, 23 Oct 2010 11:47:41 GMT
Hi Norman,

I don't understand how the pages are visible on the net:

- early this morning, the index/newsarchive pages were visible with
1026261 (the correct announcement) - this was logic because I updated
yesterday.

- after a few hours, index and newsarchive were removed, (r1026263 with
the pages deleted) without any update from me.

Are the sites automatically svn updated with a cron ?
If I scp (not via svn) some changes, will they be removed due to an
automatic process, or even worth, merged ?

Tks,

Eric