james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release plan for JAMES Server 3.0
Date Sat, 23 Oct 2010 12:13:15 GMT
Hi Norman,

JAMES-1074 must not block M1 release: it does not impact user config,..
.it's only some core discussions :) around API,... that we target for M2.
I have updated it to 3.0 version number.
It may be worth to already define a 3.0-M2 version in JIRA.

Also, not working on repackaging will free up time for the docs.
As I said in other post, I will regulary scp some files to the web site,
and will ping from time to time here to review them.

Yes, the feature set must not rise and we must keep all the existing
ones (such as the mailing lists and all the other ones we may not have
deeply tested in the 3.0 architecture).

Tks,

Eric