james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Remove RemoteManager after M1
Date Sat, 23 Oct 2010 15:10:14 GMT
Hi Dhrubo,

For doc purposes, I took screenshots of jmanage accessing James' jmx.
This gives basic functionalites, but there is plenty of room to give a
better web application management.

There's already an initiative to develop a web management interface (not
via jmx, it was not available at that time).
http://markmail.org/thread/g4soq47nlbmom2ee

Maybe you can contact that project and see how it can evolve.
(Would be good no to have tons of web management interfaces).

Tks,

Eric