james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Remove RemoteManager after M1
Date Sat, 23 Oct 2010 15:29:20 GMT
...of course, if you prefer start from scratch a web management from
scratch with your favorite mvc framework, go ahead :)

As far as I understand, the goal of HUPA is to provide a web interface
client-side, not management-side, but I'm not the right person to talk
about that and may miss some hupa goals.

Extensions to zimbra-like functions are not on the today diary.

Tks,

Eric