james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric MacAdie <e...@MacAdie.net>
Subject Re: JAMES Server 3.0-M1 almost ready
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2010 05:35:41 GMT
  My web app project uses JSF and Hibernate to manage a James instance
via the database. It can add users, delete users, get stats on how many
messages are waiting to be read, and delete messages in the deadletter
table. It uses the current James schema. I don't know if the schema will
change in James 3. It is intended to be pretty small and usable by the
"retail" user; I am running James on a VPS account. I really don't have
access to large enterprise servers.

If people want to modify it to use the James 3 schema or JMX, that is
fine with me.

http://github.com/emacadie/James-Admin-Web-App

Regards,
Eric MacAdie