james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Where are logo src (gimp,...)?
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2010 09:11:05 GMT
Hi Simon,

I have opened JIRA-1091 Task
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-1091) to formalize in a
near future the requirements (format, mentions, licence,...).
I will search around on asf pages to find these.

I think we can wait some time to get a few proposals from the community.
And if I've got some time, I  will also try to draw something.

Btw, Apache Karaf are now running a similar process for their logo
(search "Logo proposal" on apache karaf ml).

I now better see the feather in your logo. (the apache feather src can
be found on http://www.apache.org/foundation/press/kit/, that's
something I will comment on the jira).

Many tks, it's really great to see your contributions!

Eric