james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Dhrubo <dhrubo.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JAMES Server 3.0-M1 almost ready
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2010 05:41:21 GMT
Wonderful James. Your response is highly appreciated.
I am forking your code and moving it to SF.net as I am more comfortable out
there.
As discussed by the veteran pros, I will be focusing on using JMX to connect
and manage things. I guess using JMX abstraction will shield from db schema
changes etc. This will soley be focused to James 3 and higher.
I will try to reuse your code as far as possible.

Kind Regards... Dhrubo