james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: About default security and windows (JMX)
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2010 08:24:37 GMT
Hi Israel,

I don't know wmi nor cscript. Is it supported on all windows ?
Do you think it can implement what is described on
http://download.oracle.com/javase/1.5.0/docs/guide/management/security-windows.html
?

If you have time to contribute something, we will be happy to integrate
in run.bat.
To fix it, download james 3M1
(http://james.apache.org/download.cgi#Apache_James_Server), unzip, cd
bin, ./run.bat and you will get the exception.
You could then modify the run.bat to make it work.

Tks in advance,

Eric