james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] MailServer interface make sense / Move methods ?
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2010 10:43:43 GMT
Hi,
We also need to cover James used as simple MTA/mail-relay/honeypot
without any users defined (for example, in an internal network when
processing mails for virus/spam detection,...).
In this case, we could use in this case the "localhost" domain.

I'm also in favor of having only the virtualhosting enabled. I guess
this would simply lead to remove this notion from code/conf.

Tks,

Eric

On 15/12/2010 20:21, Norman Maurer wrote:
> [...]
option?