james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Per service logging in server
Date Sun, 02 Jan 2011 10:24:53 GMT
3rd use case: In our Main class, we could ack vi log that the server is
started (it was asked on ml some time ago).

         final JamesServerApplicationContext context = new
JamesServerApplicationContext(new String[] {
"context/james-server-context.xml" });
         context.registerShutdownHook();
         log.info("James server is started in " + ... + " ms");

Same question as for use case 2 : add a generic server appender ?

Tks,

Eric