james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Norman Maurer <nor...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hi @ all
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2010 18:07:54 GMT
Hi Peter,

first of welcome. In current dev version of james which will be the
next one we use spring for DI. So no avalon/phoenix anymore. This
should give you a easy way to customize james. James already comes
with a JPA Mailbox which stored a the email content as Blob, so this
is maybe exactly what you need.

To give you more answers I need some more informations about what you
plan to implement. Can you give some more details.. ?

Bye,
Norman