james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Norman Maurer <nor...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Re[4]: IMAP: hierarchy separator character
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2011 16:42:56 GMT
Hi there,

from a quick review it make sense.. I just notices you only did the
changes for jpa mailbox yet and also the unit tests are broken..
Anyway I think it should work once this is sorted. One other thing I
noticed while reading the diff and the imap rfc is the possibility of
having a "NIL" seperator. We currently use a null String for this.
With char we could use Character.UNASSIGNED  for this..

Wdyt ?

Bye,
Norman