james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Barry Bai" <yi....@bitrustar.com>
Subject About IMAP flags implementation
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 10:29:41 GMT
Hi, as you known, IMAP protocol has Answered, Deleted, Draft, Flagged, Recent and Seen FLAGs
and I have found the corresponding fileds in james_mailbox_membership table.  The Recent,
Seen and Deleted have been already implemented in James, but I don't know whether or not Answered
and Draft have already been implemented or will implement these two FLAGs in the future, because
I have never seen MAIL_IS_ANSWERED and MAIL_IS_DRAFT changed to "1", maybe I misunderstand
the two ones.

I am using the latest nightly build and outlook-office to do the testing.

If the all ones have been implemented correctly, please tell me how to test them. Of course,
maybe outlook2007 does not support the all Flags correctly. Could you please tell?

Thanks,

2011-02-03

Barry Bai