james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Luc Saulière <luc.sauli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Inject a living instance of MailboxManager in a standalone application...
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2011 14:36:21 GMT
Hello,

My purpose was to access to James db in order to write some mail in it.
Those mail comes from another mail account so I didn't want them to go threw
James to be put in the DB...
By this way, I have to restart the James server to be able to read my new
messages threw IMAP or POP.
Moreover, the transaction is slow and it takes several second for each 100ko
of message.

I would like to embed my app in James but I need to access it from the
outside, i.e. something like a tomcat server. Then I didn't want my entire
James to be accessible from the app server...

What exactly does the boolean refresh arg in ClassPathXmlApplicationContext?

Thx
Luc.