james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Luc Saulière <luc.sauli...@gmail.com>
Subject Inject a living instance of MailboxManager in a standalone application...
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 11:14:39 GMT
Hello,
I'm trying to build an application based on James DB acces (jdbc mysql).
I've dev a solution (thank's to james dev mailing list:) with a
MailboxManager instance. But it is very slow and it does not refresh
automaticaly...
I was thinking that maybe I could inject directly a living instance of
MailboxManager (instancied by James itself) into my own independent app
(like a tomcat serv app).
Is this possible?

Thx,
Luc.

Response to Norman's answer dated of 2011/1/19 :

Sure there is.. But to be honest I would not do this as you will
always need to look out for db changes etc. So I think the prefered
way would be to inject an instance of MailboxManager in your custom
app and store the mails via it. Or is this not possible ?
Bye,
Norman