james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven 3
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2011 09:48:24 GMT
Hi,
I use maven 3 on james projects and changed some property to make it
more maven3-friendly.
See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-1041

There are still some warning messages, but it correctly
compiles/packages/... and generates also the site (at least without the
report generation, didn't test it with report generation).

I am in favor to have James supporting maven 3, even if it becomes
incompatible with maven 2.
But we would need to do it progressively to ensure hudson build are
still working and document it.

Tks,

Eric