james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Documentation as own project
Date Sat, 05 Mar 2011 05:39:16 GMT
Interesting numbers.
I don't have enough background to get facts from these numbers.
Did you feel/see any evolution about the page/site frequentations ?

About download, james 3 numbers are probably a bit higher cause we often
redirect to the maven snapshots downloads :)

For my info, do these numbers come from google analytics?

Tks,
- Eric