james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Documentation as own project
Date Sat, 05 Mar 2011 06:32:56 GMT
The discussion will be ongoing for quite a time (I think) until we'll
come to a decision. To generate the reports and the already existing
xdocs sites side by side I'll create a profile 'site-reports' which
generates the technical reports. Just running mvn site without profile
will generate the site without reports as it does already now.