james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fe...@otego.com>
Subject Maven 3 compatibility (JAMES-1041)
Date Sat, 05 Mar 2011 19:14:29 GMT
A short status update:

I reviewed following projects, put them to work using maven 3, have them
prerequisiting mvn-3.0.2, make choosable if to generate documentation
(mvn site as before) or to generate technical reports (mvn site
-Psite-reports):

- imap (imap-trunk-m2
- mailbox (
- mailbox-integration-tester
- protocols
- server

On Jenkins CI I changed configuration for these projects to use maven 3
(latest) and generate the site. Technical reports are available via
Jenkins entering the project (Maven-generated site) or via following Url
pattern:
https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/view/G-L/view/James/job/[imap-trunk-m2|mailbox|mailbox-integration-tests|protocols-trunk|james-server-trunk]/site

I'm aware of the not working banner images in the technical reports.

Regards
Felix