james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven 3 compatibility (JAMES-1041)
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2011 12:43:26 GMT
Hi Felix,

I temporary can't resolve a dependency from my location. I will try later...

However, I remember I had issue with maven 3 beta that didn't install
the snapshots skins in local repo.
Is it still the case with 3.0.2 (snapshots will be resolved, but I'm
curious to  know if you had issues installing local skins) ?

Tks,

Eric