james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven 3 compatibility (JAMES-1041)
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 12:05:09 GMT
On 03/09/2011 12:43 PM, Eric Charles wrote:
> Hi,
> Just updated with Felix's last commits (r1070751).
> Site are now generated with 1.6-SNAPSHOT skin.
>
> Are there any other changes for james-project before releasing 1.6?

I just wonder if we should force maven-3 when using james-project 1.6
and drop the switch for site-plugin which is now done in the profiles
section.
Of course 'release early, release often' this can also be done in a
later release of the james-project.

My thoughts
Felix

> Tks,
> - Eric
>

> On 9/03/2011 09:27, Norman Maurer wrote:
>> Looks like a left-over. "james-project" should be the correct one.
>>
>> Bye,
>> Norman
>>

>> 2011/3/9 Felix Knecht<felixk@apache.org>
>>
>>> Ok. I also saw, that e.g. projects like mailbox have the
>>> james-server-root
>>> as parent, but I couldn't find a technical reason for this. When e.g.
>>> using
>>> james-project as parent it builds also. Do I miss something or is it
>>> historically grown and maybe just a leftover?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Felix

location. I will

3 beta that didn't