james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Get ready for James Server 3.0.0 Beta1
Date Mon, 23 May 2011 13:32:02 GMT
Hi,

I had a look at open JIRAs and find the following should be fixed before
beta:
- JAMES-1138 OpenJPA InvalidStateException when using MySQL with
openjpa.streaming=true
- JAMES-1223 james-cli should return a confirmation message when successfull

I also created http://wiki.apache.org/james/Server3ClientCompatiblity to
collect user feedback. We could ask them to fill table upon beta release.

Tks,
- Eric